As you are aware, we had a file error with the Apple versions of Surrender. The correct file is now being delivered. If you have the incorrect file, there are a few simple steps to take to update your file.
Thank you for your patience with updating your files, and I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Here are the step by step instructions to update your file.
- Open Apple Books on your Device
- Find Surrender in your library
- Push the THREE DOTS on the right side to access the book menu
- From the menu Select DELETE EVERYWHERE, or REMOVE
- From the iCloud menu Select REMOVE EVERYWHERE
- Go to the Search option in the lower right corner of Apple Books
- In the search bar search for “Surrender Lana Sky”
- Verify that Surrender does not appear in your library
- Select Surrender from the BOOK STORE Section
- Select the DOWNLOAD option from the book menu.
- Following these steps should update your copy to the correct version.
- If you are still having issues, please contact Apple so they can assist you with updating the file.
Once again we are so sorry for the mix-up and inconvenience. Thank you so much for your support, and Happy Reading!